About ELLWOOD Medical Clinics
Benefits of our on-site clinics
- Lower cost than Urgent Care
- Convenient on-site locations
- No appointments needed
- Evening hours may be available
- Enables employees to build relationships with healthcare providers
Why does ELLWOOD offer medical clinics?
We care about our employees and want to make it as easy as possible for them to take care of themselves and their spouses. Healthcare today can be difficult to navigate, hard to access, and expensive. Our on-site medical clinics provide our employees and their spouses with appointment-free, low-cost, walk-in convenience close to where they live and work. Our clinics are designed to accommodate the healthcare needs of our busy employees.
How much does a visit to the medical clinic cost?
A low $5 fee is charged per visit. Preventive care and certain incidental care is free of charge.
Who is eligible to visit the medical clinics?
Current ELLWOOD employees and their spouses, from any ELLWOOD facility, are welcome to visit any of the clinic locations. Children, aged 18+, of current ELLWOOD employees may visit the Ellwood City, New Castle, and Navasota clinics.
Enrollment in an ELLWOOD health insurance plan is not required to visit the clinics.
We are not able to provide pediatric care as this would require a pediatric physician.
What services are provided at the medical clinics?
- Diagnostic testing (routine bloodwork, glucose, urine)
- Routine physicals
- Treatment of common illnesses (allergies, abrasions, bronchitis, diarrhea, fever, minor burns, pink eye, poison ivy, sinus infections, sprains and strains, sore throats, and more)
- Vaccinations (Hepatitis B, Influenza, and Tetanus)
- First aid
What services are excluded?
Medical emergencies necessitate emergency medical evaluation and service by 911. Individuals needing the following services will be provided with directions to the physician or specialist of their choice:
- Chronic disease management
- Medication refills
- Pregnancy, newborn and pediatric care
- Gynecological care
- Pelvic, rectal, and breast examinations
Locations & Hours
One Front Street, Irvine, PA 16329
Parking: EGI Conference Center parking lot. Enter via the red door and announce yourself to the guard using the buzzer. You will be greeted when you walk in and directed to the clinic.
- Tuesday: 1pm-2pm
- Note: Employees may also be seen Tuesday from 2pm-4pm in the plant First Aid office
New Castle, PA
700 Moravia Street, New Castle, PA, 16101
- Tuesday: 7am-12pm
- Thursday: 2pm-7pm
Location: ELLWOOD National Forge (Corry)
441 East Main Street, Corry, PA, 16407
- Thursday: 7am-8am
Ellwood City, PA
600 Commercial Avenue, Ellwood City, PA, 16117
- Monday: 2pm-7pm
- Wednesday: 7am-12pm
10908 CR 419, Navasota, TX, 77868
- Tuesday: 8am-1pm
- Thursday: 10am-3pm